[Kst] Loading images

Barth Netterfield barth.netterfield at gmail.com
Sat May 29 21:33:31 CEST 2010

On May 29, 2010 12:55:10 pm Peter Kümmel wrote:
> Currently it is not possible to load images via the wizard,
> neither with the qimage plugin nor with the netCDF plugin.
>
> Is this by design and only vectors could be loaded with help
> of the wizard? Or is this a bug, and the wizard should load
> matrices as 2-D images?

Its perhaps an oversite.  If it looks like it would be easy from a user's
point of view to add matrixes + images without making vectors + curves harder,
then it would be a good thing to do.  Lets come up with a description of how
it should work.

In the meantime, I create images from ->new image from the menu.