[Kst] Release: Kst 2.0.0 Beta 5
syntheticpp at gmx.net
Tue May 4 17:40:15 CEST 2010
Kst 2.0.0 Beta 5 is released.
Sources for all platforms and binaries for Windows
could be downloaded from here:
This is by far the most usable Kst2 version to date.
Many bugs have been fixed, both under Linux and Windows.
Here is an incomplete list of changes:
- importing ASCII data under Windows is now much faster
- GSL plugins are now also available under Windows
- building out-of-source is now supported
- improved performance of the update system
- new, clearer font system
- printing options are remembered and batch printing usable again
- netCDF support for vectors on Linux
- internal: DataSource interface cleanup, more support for meta-data
- huge memory leak fixed on Windows
Please be aware that this is still a beta release. As such the
following limitations apply: the API is still subject to change,
the .kst file format is not frozen, UI strings are not final,
kst 1.x .kst files can not be loaded, ...
Please report any bugs you might encounter using the bug report
wizard located in the Help menu.
The Kst Team.
More information about the Kst