[Kst] Legend dataPrecision?

Andrew Walker arwalker at sumusltd.com
Tue Mar 9 20:17:08 CET 2010

Hi Dave,

Sadly I don't believe that this is supported as saclar values in the legend all use the '%g' format for printing.

A workaround, of sorts, would be to specify an equation for the value you want to print:

So instead of putting [Vector/Rms] in the legend you could put something like:

[=([Vector/Rms]*1000.0 - ([Vector/Rms]*1000.0)%1.0) / 1000.0]

Horribly inelegant, but it does get the job done!

Andrew