[Kst] kst scripting beginner...

Andrew Walker arwalker at sumusltd.com
Tue Jun 15 19:02:42 CEST 2010

The best thing would be to read through the online documentation, which is
available in html:
http://kst.kde.org/handbook/index.html and pdf:
http://kst.kde.org/KstHandbook.pdf

There are examples of using scripting scattered throughout the
documentation, but if you're already familiar
with javaScript its probably best to simply browse through the classes
provided by Kst.

In theory it should be possible to do everything with scripting that you can
do though the UI.

Hope that helps,

Andrew