[Kst] DirFile RAW INT16/s type broken?

Matthew D Truch matt at truch.net
Sat Jan 30 21:36:40 CET 2010

> You probably need a new kst.  0.6.0 bumps some of the SOVERSIONs
> of the getdata libraries used by kst; the old kst binary will likely
> be looking for the old libraries.

Don, of course, is correct.

I have now built getdata 0.6.0 for Fedora, as well as built kst against
such libraries.  They are currently in updates-testing (mirrors being
populated now).  You can update to them with:

yum install kst-getdata --enablerepo=updates-testing

which should pull in everything you need.  Please let me know if this
works for you, Peter.

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe, and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former -- Einstein."
matt at truch.net
http://matt.truch.net/