[Kst] format for reading in date time values in input files

Robin Phillips robin at robinphillips.net
Tue Jan 5 20:09:26 CET 2010

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the quick reply. Now that you've said it I suppose this is
obvious - I read the pages in the online documentation and saw the part
about defining the output but couldn't get it to read in my data since
that is in ISO date time format - but that's easy enough to change...

Maybe the documentation could make this more explicit though (ie. that
time data has to be in one of the listed formats).

Thanks again for your help,

Robin