[Kst] format for reading in date time values in input files

Robin Phillips robin at robinphillips.net
Mon Jan 4 14:49:25 CET 2010

I'm unable to find the answer to this on google or in the mail list
archives (is there any way of searching them or do I really have to
click on each month's entry individually?):

Is kst able to read in dates or time (for use on the x-axis) of a plot
and if so then what is the format. I've tried all sorts of formats
(mostly variants of ISO time format) but am unable to make any of them
work. I see it is possible to tell kst how time is to be displayed on
the x-axis so it seems to know about time in principle.

Thanks

Robin