[Kst] 1.8.0 plugin build issue

Matthew D Truch matt at truch.net
Mon Feb 15 20:32:07 CET 2010

> I can no longer find any active info on downloading any kind of version of
> Fedora Core 13,
> so presumably it has all been pulled. If anyone knows of where it can be had
> please let me know,
> so that we can address the compilation issue with exceptions.

Since Fedora 13 hasn't been released yet, and there are no current betas
(or alphas) that people want tested, you have to install "rawhide" which
is Fedora/RedHat's name for their development tree.  Currently that has
what will become Fedora 13.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Rawhide#Installing_Rawhide

--
"One in every seven days is a Thursday."
matt at truch.net
http://matt.truch.net/