[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src/libkstapp

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Tue Aug 31 16:20:04 CEST 2010

> I've check in a maximum size for the combobox, see commit message.
Yes, at least with very long names you won't have a dialog that spans
10x the width of your monitor! Definitely an improvement, keep it.
Now, the ideal way would be for the popup area to enlarge beyond the
width of the button, and/or provide scrollbars. Right now, the text is
elided, and you have to resort to the tooltip which appears only after
you've selected the vector and allows to post-check. But if that's not
easy or proves to be less usable, we can probably leave it as is.

Thanks,

Nicolas

P.S.: now I really have to take some time to write down all the things I
noticed about the plot dialog. Just for my information, is it easy to
change the order in which elements appear (right now: Appearance, then
Dimensions, etc...) to put them in the order of decreasing frequency of
use? And can we use separators like in menus to distinguish different
areas, and/or a tree view to attach the curves to the Content item?

Eurocopter Deutschland GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Donauwoerth
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Augsburg HRB 16508
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Lutz Bertling
Geschaeftsfuehrung/Board of Management:
Dr. Wolfgang Schoder, Vorsitzender/CEO; Friedrich-Wilhelm Hormel; Ralf Barnscheidt

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication and the information it contains is intended for the addressee(s) named above and for no other persons or organizations. It is confidential and may be legally privileged and protected by law. The unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of this communication or any part of it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, kindly notify us by return e-mail and discard and/or delete the communication. Thank you very much.
It is possible for e-mails to be intercepted or affected by viruses. Whilst we maintain virus checks on our e-mails, we accept no liability for viruses or other material which might be introduced with this message.