[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src/libkstapp

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Tue Aug 31 15:25:45 CEST 2010

Hi Peter,

> SVN commit 1170290 by kuemmel:
>
> this way we get a better width of the combobox
Speaking about combobox width, do you know a trick to limit their width
while allowing the user to see the whole content when they are clicked?
Because I have been looking at the badly needed plot dialog usability
enhancement, and I realized that a lot of the seemingly wasted space
comes from the comboboxes allowing to select X/Y axes vectors. They seem
to define the minimal width of the dialog, and if some names are long it
can look very bad. Try to put in one ASCII file (like the one for the
column bug you just fixed) a very long name for one of the vars, and
load it. Then fire up the plot dialog and you'll see what I mean...
If you know an easy way, you can just fix it. Otherwise I'll open a bug
so that we don't forget about it.

Cheers,

Nicolas

Eurocopter Deutschland GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Donauwoerth
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Augsburg HRB 16508
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Lutz Bertling
Geschaeftsfuehrung/Board of Management:
Dr. Wolfgang Schoder, Vorsitzender/CEO; Friedrich-Wilhelm Hormel; Ralf Barnscheidt

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This communication and the information it contains is intended for the addressee(s) named above and for no other persons or organizations. It is confidential and may be legally privileged and protected by law. The unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of this communication or any part of it is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, kindly notify us by return e-mail and discard and/or delete the communication. Thank you very much.
It is possible for e-mails to be intercepted or affected by viruses. Whilst we maintain virus checks on our e-mails, we accept no liability for viruses or other material which might be introduced with this message.