[Kst] [Fwd: Other features]

Barth Netterfield barth.netterfield at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 00:24:26 CEST 2010

August is slow....

Yes.

> 2)Provide capability to trend a maximum of 30 measurands in one
> graph/report

Not sure what you mean by 'capability to trend'.  Kst can quickly plot
in real time up to millions of points, and can do fitting.

> 3)Provide user the capability to adjust a sample size up to 280,000
> measurand values.

Yes.

> 4)Provide user the capability to adjust a sampling rate ( without coding)

kst follows changes in data files, and plots the new data as it is
added to the end of the file.  The rate at which it updates can be set
in the gui.

> Thanks
>
> esudano

C. Barth Netterfield