[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src

Peter Milne Peter.Milne at d-tacq.com
Mon Aug 30 22:59:37 CEST 2010

Hi Peter

On 08/30/2010 05:56 PM, Peter Kümmel wrote:
> SVN commit 1170062 by kuemmel:
>
> Add option to choose update type in data source wizard.

Live update is working really well in this release on my Linux system
using the "Timed Update" version. "Change Detect" is of course frozen
for reasons discussed before with network mount.

I'd like to retract my previous report, where I reported - probably
wrongly - that live update was not working. SVN commit 1169175.
Actually it was my kst build that had failed, so the executable was
actually not getting rebuilt, this wasn't obvious to me until you added
the extra option.

So now it looks really good, THANKS!.

... and, hopefully, will there be an MS-Win executable to test soon ?.

Best regards

Peter

Peter Milne			Peter.Milne at d-tacq.com
D-TACQ Solutions Ltd		www.d-tacq.com