[Kst] kst2 Create Shared Axis Box

Matthew D Truch matt at truch.net
Wed Apr 14 00:08:01 CEST 2010

Create Shared Axis Box is "interesting".

I have 10 plots with live data.  The x axis is all the same (INDEX) and
the y axis are all temperatures in the same unit (K) with different
ranges.  I use the "Create Shared Axis Box" tool and select all of the
plots.  This then suppresses axes in X.  It also makes it so that
zooming in one plot zooms all of them in the same relative position on
the plot (interesting).  But the axes in Y are not otherwise shared or
tied together in range or anything.  Switching on tied zoom behaves as
usual.  If I then "cleanup layout" to remove the "Shared Axis Box", I
get that one of the plots is expanded to full size and covered up by the
other plots which are layed out in a grid as expected.

--
"Two Hundred -- And Forty Dollars -- Worth of Pudding -- Aww Yeah!"
matt at truch.net
http://matt.truch.net/