No subject

Fri Nov 27 01:23:16 CET 2009

I rarely work at vector/primitive level: I think users are more
interested in visible objects than primitives, which kind of rules out
option 1). And option 2) has the drawback that you sometimes want to
keep vectors around to be able to reuse them later.
In fact, as a user I don't care if some unused objects lie around,
except for memory usage or to keep things tidy, in which case a "Purge"
function a la kst 1.x works very well. It may also be interesting to ask
the user if he wants to "purge" before saving to file, to avoid saving
useless things in the .kst.

Nicolas=20