[Kst] branches/work/kst/kst1kde4/kst/src/libkst

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Thu Nov 19 10:28:33 CET 2009

The patch looks more like a port to Qt4.
But shouldn't this already be done in portto4?

The interesting part of the patch is the usage
of new Qt4 classes/template:

+#include <QTemporaryFile>
-typedef KstSharedPtr<KstSMatrix> KstSMatrixPtr;
+typedef QExplicitlySharedDataPointer<KstSMatrix> KstSMatrixPtr;

Peter