[Kst] kst2 crash when changing .kst file

Matthew D Truch matt at truch.net
Wed Nov 18 16:12:22 CET 2009

> Should we use the kst bugzilla, or open up a new product for kst2?

Like Nicholas points out, the kde bugzilla has a very visible version
space in kst that users fill out when submitting a bug, so I doubt this
is necessary.  One can easily make a custom search in their bugzilla
account to search only for kst 1.x bugs and kst 2.x bugs (just as easily
as creating a search for all kst bugs in general).

So, I think that kst2 shouldn't be a separate instance as it will just
confuse some users (why doesn't kst have version 2.x selectable, etc.).
Unless of course there's a plan for a full fledged forking of everything
(webpage, mailing lists, etc.).

--
"If you have only seen it once, then you haven't seen it twice."
matt at truch.net
http://matt.truch.net/