[Kst] kst2 crash when changing .kst file

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Wed Nov 18 11:43:48 CET 2009

Hi,

a message from y colleague Grégoire, acting as beta tester:

"Many thanks to Peter for his atof solution! Kst2 is now _much_ faster!! The memory leak remains.

Another bug crosses my way:

-open a kst file from kst2

-open another kst file from the same instance of kst2 -> kst2 exits. (as minor bug kst2 also ask for saving the changes even if nothing was modified)

I tried with different files and I get always the crash."

Nicolas

P.S.: I'm starting to think we should move to bugzilla for kst2, because I'm having a hard time keeping track of the discussions to the various items.