[Kst] kst2 install

Mike mike.fenton at torchmobile.com
Tue May 26 20:25:56 CEST 2009

The code for DataObject and DataSource is very similar.  Here is the how
it determines where to look from datasource.cpp:124

  QStringList pluginPaths;
  pluginPaths << QLibraryInfo::location(QLibraryInfo::PluginsPath);
  pluginPaths << QString(qApp->applicationDirPath()).replace("bin",
"plugin");

QPluginLoader is then used to test each file in the list.

Mike