[Kst] Issue with kst not loading updating data from files

Bourne, Wesley Wesley.Bourne at MorganStanley.com
Thu May 21 10:27:42 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm using kst to plot data from another process. I dynamically generate the XML and the text files containing the data that I then pass to kst and tell it to save to PNG.

It seems randomly that some charts don't plot and leave the chart empty (with the axes set up correctly) and if I run the same command again the charts will be shown.

I'm on kst 1.7.0, is this a known issue?

Wesley Bourne
Morgan Stanley | IDEAS Practice Areas
25 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 03
London, E14 4QA
Phone: +44 20 7425-0977
Wesley.Bourne at MorganStanley.com<mailto:Wesley.Bourne at MorganStanley.com>

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is prohibited when received in error. Morgan Stanley may monitor and store emails to the extent permitted by applicable law.