[Kst] test scripts failing

Andrew Walker arwalker at sumusltd.com
Tue Mar 3 15:21:07 CET 2009

I've run all of the script tests.

I've made a couple of changes to the scripts themselves and one change to the KstScript code.

Other than that all the tests passed, under the development version Ii.e. newer than 1.7.0 but not yet officially released).

One thing to keep in mind when running the tests is that each test should be run from a freshly started version of Kst.
This isn't always strictly necessary, but some of the scripts assume it.

Andrew