[Kst] Kst 1.8.0?

D. V. Wiebe dvw at ketiltrout.net
Fri Jun 26 20:14:19 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 03:58:56PM -0400, Matthew D Truch wrote:
> I was wondering if there were plans to release kst 1.8.0 in the near
> future.  It has some features and fixes that would be nice to have out
> in the wild.
>
> Thanks.

Thanks Matt,

I've been meaning to ask about this too.  Among the nice "features and
fixes" is the ability to have kst built with the external getdata
library, a feature needed by some experiments that want to use the
new dirfile-writing ability of the MCE front-end software.

Cheers,
-dvw
Don Wiebe                                   dvw at physics.ubc.ca
Department of Physics and Astronomy
University of British Columbia
6224 Agricultural Road                      Tele: +1-604-822-2585
University Endowment Lands, BC
Canada   V6T 1Z1                            http://ketiltrout.net/