[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src/datasources/ascii

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Tue Jul 28 11:09:39 CEST 2009

If I understand this correctly, now the settings are stored in the
"right" place as defined by QSettings, i.e. under Windows the registry.
I have just recompiled the latest kst svn and it seems that there is no
dialog yet to set the ASCII config defaults, so that the trick I
mentioned earlier (editing the kstdatarc file to add a [ASCII%20file]
section) to set ASCII defaults no longer works, and to do the same thing
one would need to edit the registry? I know the rest is coming, but...
Ouch!
Or have I missed something?

Nicolas