[Kst] Changelist for 1.8.0?

Bourne, Wesley Wesley.Bourne at MorganStanley.com
Wed Jul 15 12:47:37 CEST 2009

Hi,

Had a quick look on the svn and the site and couldn't find a changelist for 1.8.0, is there one made available somewhere I haven't looked?

Regards,

Wesley Bourne
Morgan Stanley | IDEAS Practice Areas
25 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 03
London, E14 4QA
Phone: +44 20 7425-0977
Wesley.Bourne at MorganStanley.com<mailto:Wesley.Bourne at MorganStanley.com>

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy, and notify sender. Sender does not intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is prohibited when received in error. We may monitor and store emails to the extent permitted by applicable law.