[Kst] Kst 1.x for KDE4

Matthew D Truch matt at truch.net
Wed Jan 28 17:05:17 CET 2009

> > There is a slight possiblity that kst 1.x will be ported to KDE4 as a
> > result
> > of requests from the LFI crew.
> Sounds strange to me... What are the reasons to do that instead of
> investing the equivalent effort into kst 2 (including possibly KDE
> integration which should as far as I've understood be optional, but
> could be added for the happy people running KDE)?

I agree.  To an outsider like myself, it seems the best course of action
would be to work on kst2 such that it has all the functionality
required, as it already runs and is useful on KDE4/QT4.

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe, and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former -- Einstein."
matt at truch.net
http://matt.truch.net/