[Kst] Placing the of the X-axis label on timeseries charts

Bourne, Wesley (IT) Wesley.Bourne at MorganStanley.com
Wed Jan 14 16:31:42 CET 2009

Dear all,

Thanks to you previous helpful replies I'm up to speed using kst now and it's performing very admirably. Me and a couple of other users have a question about a slight issue we have. When visualizing time series charts kst places a single time somewhere along the axis and then provides a list of +/- offsets along the axis which works well. It can be a little confusing for some people and we were wondering if there were a way to force the label to occur at the far left of the x-axis so you would end up with a single label and then just a list of positive time offsets.

I hope I've explained myself.

Regards,

Wesley Bourne
Morgan Stanley | Technology
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 01
London, E14 4QW
Wesley.Bourne at MorganStanley.com<mailto:Wesley.Bourne at MorganStanley.com>