[Kst] KST "forgets" the ASCII data configuration

bug.zilla.vynce at neverbox.com bug.zilla.vynce at neverbox.com
Fri Jan 9 03:23:18 CET 2009

I ended up working around this issue by writing all of the graphing code in
KstScript. This has actually ended up being more flexible. I found the
KstScript documentation to be severely lacking and had to refer to the
source code often. I'm sure it's not a high-priority issue, but hopefully it
can be improved at some point.

Michael