[Kst] Scale Expression trouble

David Boettger daveboettger at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 16 04:02:45 CEST 2009

I'm trying to use a scale expression to setup my view of a vector. The situation is that I want to load a lot of data into this vector to plot the spectrum, but don't want to have to see it all in the timestream plot.

So I set the range to go between:
[Index/Last]-2000 and [Index/Last]
so I am just looking at the last bit of the data. When I do this the axis sizes itself and scrolls exactly as I would expect it to, but the curve does not seem to update. Whatever data is there when I make the change stays and slowly scrolls off the screen, and the new data is not displayed.

Is there a fix for this? I am using version 1.7.

Thanks,
Dave