[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src

Barth Netterfield netterfield at physics.utoronto.ca
Tue Nov 11 17:51:31 CET 2008

On November 11, 2008, Brisset, Nicolas wrote:
> However, I have just taken a quick look at the sample datasource and I
> did not see how scalars and strings can be associated to a vector. I
> found global vector/scalar/matrix/string lists, but that is not at
> object-level, is it? It seems the metadata system has been changed and
> the sampledatasource is not enough to get started. I'll have to look at
> datasource.{h,cpp} where it seems there is more (fieldScalars...). I'll
> let you know.

In datasource.h see:

    virtual QStringList fieldScalars(const QString& field);
    virtual int readFieldScalars(QList<double> &v, const QString& field, bool
init);

    virtual QStringList fieldStrings(const QString& field);
    virtual int readFieldStrings(QStringList &v, const QString& field, bool
init);

Re-implement these for scalars and strings associated with a vector field.