[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src

Mike mike at staikos.net
Thu Nov 6 14:15:16 CET 2008

Brisset, Nicolas wrote:
>> Need to decide how to deal with data sources that use external
>>
> libraries
> That was one thing I was curious about: can qmake handle that the way
> autotools (or cmake) do: check for the presence of headers or lib files
> and decide whether to build it or not? I'd like to see CDF and netCDF
> ported (and improved, e.g. to include more metadata at file or vector
> level) and they clearly depend on external libraries.

This can be done a few ways using qmake.  I'll be moving the
HAVE_CFITSIO into a config.pri that can be included by the
datasources.pro and the value checked to determine whether those plugins
should be built.  It can also be done via an exists call to check if a
particular file exists if the location is fixed.

Mike