netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Mon May 5 20:35:03 CEST 2008
SVN commit 804343 by netterfield:
M +16 -7 Bugs
--- branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/devel-docs/Kst2Specs/Bugs #804342:804343
@@ -1,16 +1,25 @@
Zoom Mode Plot Bugs:
- -Zooming does not work if there are no curves in the plots. It should.
-Zooming gets slower the more points there are in the curves. It should
always be fast.
-Zoom lines are left:
+Zoom lines not updated on <ctrl> or <shift>
- Put the mouse in a plot and depress <ctrl>. A vertical line appears
- where the mouse is. Move the mouse around. The line follows the mouse.
- Now release <ctrl>. The line stays.
+ Put the mouse in a plot and depress <ctrl>. Nothing Happens.
+ Now move the mouse. A vertical line appears where the mouse is.
+ Move the mouse around. The line follows the mouse.
+ Now release <ctrl>. The line stays until the mouse is moved again.
What should happen:
- The line should disappear when <ctrl> is released.
+ The line should appear when <ctrl> is pressed, and disappear when
+ <ctrl> is released, independent of mouse moves.
+Tied X-Only (<ctrl>) zooms adjust X and Y.
+ create two plots (eg, 1 of gyrodata.dat col 1 and one from gyrodata.dat
+ col 2). Make sure they have different Y ranges. Tie their zooms. Now
+ adjust the X-range only from one plot with <ctrl>+mouse. Both plots end up
+ with the same X and Y range.
+What should happen:
+ Only the X range should change.
More information about the Kst