[Kst] [Bug 159957] New: kmenuedit 0.7 not updating
geophizz at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 27 17:08:18 CET 2008
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
Summary: kmenuedit 0.7 not updating
Platform: Ubuntu Packages
AssignedTo: kst kde org
ReportedBy: geophizz hotmail com
Version: (using KDE 3.5.8)
Installed from: Ubuntu Packages
Compiler: Included in Kubuntu 7.10 Distro
When I edit the panel menu using kmenuEdit, I can make the changes and save them, but they are not reflected in the panel afterwards
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Right Click on the K Menu
2. Select "Edit Menu" from the pop up menu
3. Make changes to the menu, move applications around, etc.
4. Click on any form of the save function (Icon, menu, etc)
- The program will show the save dialog and progress bar as if it is doing something
5. Close kmenuedit
6. Click on the K menu. None of the changes are reflected in the menu. Restarts and reboots don't change the situation either.
More information about the Kst