[Kst] [Bug 165677] New: Order of tabs not retained in .kst file
dvw at ketiltrout.net
Fri Jul 4 00:59:18 CEST 2008
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
Summary: Order of tabs not retained in .kst file
Platform: Compiled Sources
AssignedTo: kst kde org
ReportedBy: dvw ketiltrout net
Version: 1.7.0 (using KDE 3.5.9)
Installed from: Compiled From Sources
Compiler: gcc (GCC) 4.2.3
The order of tabs in the session aren't remembered when saving the session to a .kst file.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start kst
2. Create three tabs: W1, W2, W3
3. Add empty plots to each tab (this step is only required to get around Bug:165676 )
4. Move W3 left one position by right clicking on the tab and selecting "Move left". The order of the tabs is now: W1, W3, W2
5. Save the session to a .kst file.
6. Open the .kst file just created.
The tabs are restored in the order of creation, ie. W1, W2, W3.
The tabs should be restored in the order they had when the .kst file was written, ie. W1, W3, W2.
More information about the Kst