[Kst] (no subject)

Bourne, Wesley (IT) Wesley.Bourne at MorganStanley.com
Mon Dec 8 12:58:12 CET 2008

Hi,
I'm considering using kst as my graphing tool in an application I'm developing and I thought I could ask you a couple of quick questions as I couldn't find the results in the read I gave your documents.

1. Can kst allow a time axis to be up to millisecond precision?
2. Does it support finance bars/candle sticks (http://t16web.lanl.gov/Kawano/gnuplot/intro/style-e.html#others) ?

Regards,
Wesley