[Kst] kst on mac

Matthew D Truch matt at truch.net
Mon Aug 4 17:11:32 CEST 2008

On Sun, Aug 03, 2008 at 04:02:20PM -0700, Bill Jones wrote:
> oh - i also wanted to verify that kst was not provided in the fink
> distribution.  it says it is on kst.kde.org download site, but in reality i
> do not believe it is

I don't have access to a Mac, so I never confirmed that kst from fink
works, but it's certainly listed on the fink webpage, which is the
reason that I listed it on the kst.kde.org webpage:
http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/browse.php?summary=kst

And because I don't have a Mac, I have never tried to figure out how to
compile/run kst on a Mac.

--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe, and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former -- Einstein."
matt at truch.net
http://matt.truch.net/