netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Wed Apr 9 15:46:58 CEST 2008
SVN commit 795208 by netterfield:
Delete closed bugs
M +0 -24 LayoutBugs
--- branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/devel-docs/Kst2Specs/LayoutBugs #795207:795208
@@ -1,25 +1 @@
-1) Problems with lines and arrows:
-Create a box in the right hand side of the tlv, that does not fill the tlv.
-Create a line or arrow which points to the bottom left corner of the box.
-Shrink or grow the kst window.
- What Happens:
- The box changes size, keeping the corners fixed relative to the TLV. The arrow shrinks as well, keeping
- the angle fixed so that the top left end of the line moves relative to the tlv.
- What should happen:
- The box behaves correctly.
- *BOTH end points of the arrow or line should stay fixed relative to the tlv**
-Comments: lines and arrows go from A to B, where A and B are defined **relative to the parent**.
-The UI should just have two handles, at A and B. There should be no 'rotation mode'.
-6) Font sizes in plot
-Create a plot
-Resize the kst window.
- The font sizes for the labels changes in large steps .
-What should happen:
- The fonts should scale smoothly with the window size.
More information about the Kst