[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Wed Oct 3 10:49:05 CEST 2007

> SVN commit 720290 by treat:
>
> * Debug and fixup the curve drawing.  I *think* we are
> comparable to the performance in 1.4.x now.
> Doubtless more bugs, but still...
He he, I can confirm this is much better. I don't really see a
difference with 1.x at first glance (while yesterday was painfully slow,
in my Cygwin/Xfree86 remote connection on an "old" FC2 Linux PC which is
maybe a bit peculiar).
Looking quickly at the diff, the only thing I saw that looked like more
than a cosmetic change was:

+    painter->setRenderHint(QPainter::Antialiasing, false);

Was this really the cause of all slowness or have I missed something ???