[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src/libkstapp

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Tue Oct 2 17:44:59 CEST 2007

> SVN commit 719743 by treat:
>
> * We can now create curves entirely from the GUI as well as
> plot the curves.
> * I've tested with gyrodata.dat and it works. We have real
> plots now :)
Right, I see that too. However, performance is *awful*. When plotting 1
vs INDEX from gyrodata.dat it becomes unusable while kst 1.x remained
completely responsive. Knowing you guys makes me thing that this is
surely just a temporary situation, but I'd like to be sure...
On a related note, I'd like to know when you want comments on what works
and what doesn't (like reading only n samples and not until the end
right now doesn't work): this is all work-in-progress so I don't want to
bug you with things you are aware of. Maybe I'm just a bit too hurried
:-) ?