[Kst] extragear and Kst 1.x

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Tue May 29 17:40:08 CEST 2007

The extragear maintainers have sent out a notice that by the end of
this week they will begin migrating extragear to KDE4.  This means
that Kst will have to become a KDE+Qt 4.x application in trunk.  Kst
1.x development will only be able to continue in a branch.  I think
it's probably fine in the branch it's currently in, though it means
there will be no more translations.  It remains to be seen what we'll
do with the 4.x port of Kst but right now I'm comfortable with
working on it in a branch and I think we'll continue to do that.
There's no need to be in trunk at this point.  I'm tempted to suggest
removing Kst from extragear temporarily until the port is useful.
Any comments?