[Kst] branches/work/kst/newdocs/doc/kst

Theodore Kisner tskisner.public at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 20:58:49 CEST 2007

On Friday 30 March 2007 14:34, Duncan Hanson wrote:
> update installation instructions. need to add HEALPix and CDF/netCDF
> optional packages. before i do this i'd like to know- does anyone have a
> problem with deleting our instructions on how to install each individual
> package, and just refering the user to the package's website?

The healpix datasource only depends on CFITSIO.  It does not depend on
external healpix libraries.  It is not sponsored or endorsed by the official
HEALPix developers.  I sincerely hope that this situation will change in the
future, but I have not yet had time to try to mend bridges that were burned
in the past...  So for now, just say that healpix support only requires the
CFITSIO library to be present at build time.

-Ted