[Kst] music / movie player index locator

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Fri Jun 29 12:57:38 CEST 2007

>    Graphicsview will allow nested widgets then.
Yes, I read that on planetkde.org. But I imagined this sort of control
to live in the toolbar or a floating/dockable widget rather within the
QGraphicsView. Which certainly leads back to the question whether it has
to be per-plot, per-window or per-kst instance...

>    Neither of us are there actually.
? Well, too much work I guess :-) Too bad, I had really hoped for a
webkit-based browser breakthrough announcement by the end of the week
:-) With you and Zack around who knows what can happen ???