[Kst] kst 1.x with KJSEmbed and kst 2.x

Matthew D Truch matt at truch.net
Sat Jul 21 16:19:14 CEST 2007

Greetings,

Two questions:

1. I don't use the JS scripting capabilities in kst, so I don't know,
but is it frowned upon to build kst with the internal KJSEmbed rather
than the one included in KDE proper?  What are the differences?

2. What is the status of kst 2.x?  Fedora 8 (release in November) is
planning on including KDE 4.0.  Will kst 2.x be 'ready' in that
timeframe, or should I still package kst 1.x (using the KDE3 compat
libraries they'll have).

--
"I think better with a glass of beer in front of me; two heads are better than one!"
matt at truch.net
http://matt.truch.net/