staikos at kde.org
Thu Jul 19 10:08:31 CEST 2007
SVN commit 689812 by staikos:
remove some obsolete ones
M +2 -20 PORTINGTODO
--- branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/PORTINGTODO #689811:689812
@@ -1,29 +1,11 @@
Please place porting todo items in this file categorized by lib/module
-**** cmake build system ****
+**** qmake build system ****
A. Need to port over all the configure checks found in configure.in.in
-**** extdate ****
- A. Decide whether this lib even belongs anymore. Will Qt4's date/time classes serve us?
- B. If we are going to continue using this should we start with Qt4's classes and revamp them?
**** libkst ****:
A. Numerous changes WRT Qt4's threading package
Probably should get rid of own threading classes and use Qt4's versions...
KstRWLock -> QReadWriteLock etc, etc
- B. Revamp the plugin manager to use Qt4's plugin system?
- C. Rename kstdebug classes as they really are loggers and should be named as such.
+ B. Rename kstdebug classes as they really are loggers and should be named as such.
-**** libkstmath ****:
-**** libkstapp ****:
- A. Get rid of KMdi* classes. Using typedefs for now, but these need to go away
- B. NOTES on kst2dplot:
- I'm using the following mapping for QPainter::rasterOp in 3.x to QPainter::compositionMode in 4.x
- CopyROP = CompositionMode_Source
- XorROP = CompositionMode_Xor
- NotROP = CompositionMode_Destination
- SetROP = CompositionMode_Source
- C. Several places in libkstapp use QMouseEvent's combined with the info they present about the state
- of the keyboard modifiers. This facility isn't present in Qt4 AFAIK. The code is just commented
- out. Grep through kst2dplot for 'stateAfter' for instance.
More information about the Kst