[Kst] extragear/graphics/kst/src/libkst

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Thu Jan 18 14:48:10 CET 2007

> There's no reason why you can't instantiate a separate
> datasource plugin for writing purposes.  It will also be
> possible to create new files in a similar fashion.
Well, for the datasources I know (ASCII, CDF, netCDF) the constructor
performs initialization that is clearly oriented towards reading.
Opening for writing might be significantly different! I think we need to
distinguish both cases and maybe change a bit the kstdatasource class,
but I must admit I haven't had time to think this over as I'm quite
buried in urgent work right now.