[Kst] Hard times...

Matthew D Truch matt at truch.net
Wed Jan 10 16:53:37 CET 2007

> - and a Linux PC I happen to have lying around (FedoraCore2 with
> hand-compiled KDE 3.5.0) yields the following error, while it happily
> compiled 1.3.1 recently:

It could be the (very) recent requirment of KDE 3.4 (or is it 3.3?) of
trunk kst.  AFAIK FC2 is KDE 3.2.  FC3 has KDE 3.4 (if you want to stick
with the Fedora route).  Of course, FC6 has been released, so both of
those (FC2 & 3) are rather old (and no longer are being updated for bugs
etc.).

--
"Physics isn't difficult; it's just weird. -- Vincent Icke"
matt at truch.net
http://matt.truch.net/