[Kst] [Bug 141597] New: Change data file tool does not perform some updates
nicolas.brisset at eurocopter.com
Mon Feb 12 15:57:38 CET 2007
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
Summary: Change data file tool does not perform some updates
AssignedTo: kst kde org
ReportedBy: nicolas.brisset eurocopter com
Version: 1.4.0_devel (using KDE 3.4.0, compiled sources)
Compiler: gcc version 3.4.3
OS: SunOS (sun4u) release 5.8
I will attach a test case soon, but there are definitely some problems with the change data file tool.
To reproduce (after unpacking all files in the soon-to-be-attached archive):
0) Configuration->kst settings->Data sources->ASCII configuration: pattern "*.see", data start at line 4, variables in line 2, fixed width formatting with 13 characters width
1) "kst bug.kst"
2) Tools->Change data file->All from manche3.see then select manche1.see, leave "Change selected vectors and matrices" checked, hit OK
3) Data->Data manager: notice how the equation still references DS-manche3.see/... vectors, even though in some cases (not yet clear when/when not) the data is updated as seen from the curves. There is clearly something wrong here...
4) Call the change data file tool again, and change to manche2.see this time
5) Look in the data manager: the vectors seem to be coming from manche3.see, while the data has changed :-( What the hell ?
More information about the Kst