[Kst] Release of 1.4

Matthew D Truch matt at truch.net
Sat Apr 14 02:18:40 CEST 2007

> I will attempt to write a new README to give advice on installing docs on
> kubuntu, and to clear up looking for dependancies, but don't wait for me!

Barth, I did a little googling on your problem.  In some other program,
someone had a similar problem where configure was picking up the correct
path, but not exporting it, so when install traversed into the doc
directory, it just put it in the KDE default location.
Does configure set kde_htmldir, at least in the log?
Does `kde-config --install html` output the correct path for Kubuntu?

--
"Party on Wayne; Party on Garth. -- Wayne's World"
matt at truch.net
http://matt.truch.net/