[Kst] extragear

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Tue Apr 10 21:18:06 CEST 2007

I think it's well beyond time to move to one app per top level now.
So much of extragear makes no sense.  For example, in order to build
Kst we now have to give special configure arguments to tell KIPI and
other apps not to fail the build because some obscure dependency of
theirs is missing.  This is quite frustrating.