[Kst] Labels with vectors with [ in them.

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Tue Apr 3 21:49:06 CEST 2007

I spent some time working on brackets inside vector and scalar names
inside labels.  I have them working, basically, in the parser but
there is still one minor issue to solve.  The remaining problem,
however, is that by fixing this we introduce the same bug on a
different character.  Now \ will not be treated as they used to since
they have become escape sequences.  Is this [ issue -really- worth
fixing?  I'm skeptical.  I think that datasources should just strip
these out and the UI should prevent usage of them.