[Kst] label miscellaneous.

Duncan Hanson duncan.hanson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 19:19:42 CEST 2007

Ok- I'm using Luxi Sans (my default, I think)
Qt: 3.3.7
KDE: 3.5.5-0.2.fc5 Fedora-Core

I can't get \mu or \Delta using my other fonts either, with the exception of
'fixed' (which doesn't really count.)

As for a standard unicode escape, the nearest that I can find for latex is
\unichar{}, which is used by the UCS package. Another common thing is to use
&#;. I think I prefer \unichar{}.

Duncan.