[Kst] label miscellaneous.

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Mon Apr 2 15:37:06 CEST 2007

The bug:

I don't see this: \mu and \Delta seem to work at all sizes on my machine.
What font are you using?  What QT are you using?

The Feature:
I like the idea.
We want to make sure it is done in a standard way. Does latex have such a
concept?  If so, how is it done there?  Is \char{} used for this anywhere
else?

cbn